Need a logo, a banner, a web header, a business card, a sign or an infographic done? You're in luck! Check out my portfolio.
I balance a fun, conversational but professional tone that will capture your audience. Hit me up to write about your brand or proofread content.
What do I do Professionally?
- I work as a Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant for a wonderful rail engineering company.
- I'm Marketing Manager for a non-for-profit online democracy organisation called NewVote. Get behind it!!
- I help manage the social media account of a family-run organic farm in NSW. Who doesn't like fresh produce!
- I study an Arts Degree at the University of Queensland, learning Psychology, Communication, Writing, Media and Philosophy!
What do I do For Fun?
- Tend to my plants and succulents!
- Listen to and think about music.
- Write!! In my diaries, or on my blog.
- Walk, jog or ride my bike.
- Play with craft or make scrapbooks.
- Dance! Whether in class or around the house.
- Go on long drives through nature.
- Research. Personality types, evolution, theories.
- Have long conversations with friends.
I'll Dance for Your Band
Above all else I love to DANCE. Once I start, I can't stop, and there's nothing but my soul and the music! I love to be with a crowd and get a crazy groove going.
If you have a band or a music group that would enjoy an extra stage presence, I would LOVE to be a get on stage with you and amp up your crowd! Flick me a message!
If you're interested in getting a logo designed, a resume done up, a mission statement written, or some business cards created, shoot me an email to the right!